- 06-Aug-2013 to 24-Oct-2013 (EST)
- CS Account Mgmt
- DC, USA
- Full Time
Come play with us!
KaBOOM! (kaboom.org) is a DC based national non-profit with a simple vision; To provide a great place to play within walking distance of every child in America. Listed as one of the 50 Best Nonprofits to Work for in 2013 by The NonProfit Times, we facilitate the planning and construction of community-build playspaces, provide online DIY resources, and rally individuals and communities to achieve better public awareness and funding for play opportunities nationwide.
The Coordinator, Client Services is responsible for providing support to the Account Management and Community Outreach
teams in their efforts to deliver a high-quality service experience for the corporate partners who fund KaBOOM! playground
builds and for the selected community partners who participate in our community-build planning process. The Coordinator,
Client Services plays a pivotal role in managing and organizing critical information and reporting to Funders and Community
Partners, including creation and distribution of playground project support materials, survey creation and post-build reports.
Duties and Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Work in partnership with Account Managers to support the process and reporting needs for Funding Partners, including significant support on photo and data collection needed for post-build report creation.
• Work in partnership with the Community Outreach team to support the process needs around confirmation of Community Partners, including customization of contracts and Welcome Packets and tracking of signed Letters of Agreement.
• Develop PowerPoint presentations, in particular post-build summary reports including photos and survey data.
• Support the Community Outreach team through pro-active outreach to identify prospective leads for potential Community Partners, including creating and updating information in the KaBOOM! internal database
• Create and monitor responses for post-build Funding Partner surveys.
• Create and maintain database and excel spreadsheet files, including support for monthly and quarterly reports.
• Maintain and update Department Calendar, schedule team meetings and assist with team travel arrangements.
• Monitor and share relevant information regarding Funding Partner/Community Partners in the news with team members.
• Maintain central filing system for Client Services team – including shared computer filing system.
• Support the creation and maintenance of official Policies and Procedures for Client Services.
• Manage internal and external communications including documentation and distribution of meeting minutes.
• Compose and prepare confidential internal and external correspondence, reports and other documents as required.
• Assist with logistic coordination and planning of department's annual retreat.
• Participate and travel to organizational events and activities as required.
• Provide direct support to the Vice President of Program Management and Directors.
• General support functions to team or other duties as assigned.
• Actively contribute to our inclusive work environment by valuing other people regardless of differences and takes an active role in promoting practices that support diversity, inclusion, and cultural competence.
• Bachelor's degree
• Preferred candidate will have 1-2 years of professional administrative support experience or equivalent, ideally with a client-service focused organization such as a corporate development or sales organization or with a non-profit
• Must have excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to take initiative and problem solve
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are a MUST
• Must possess high-level computer skills and expertise in Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; PowerPoint); knowledge of Photoshop or other design software is a plus
• Individual must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and must be able to communicate with the general public as required
• Ability to manage responsibilities and meet deadlines is critical
• Be able to represent KaBOOM! professionally
• Candidate should be a team player, self-motivated, strong multi-tasker, and problem-solver
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: